Sunday, June 3, 2007

Yosemite Park with Alberta Rider (Warren)

Plans change all the time. And this was the case for me on the weekend of May 25, 2007. I wanted to go riding but I wasn't sure I would be able to. This was normally the weekend Ronnie and I kick off the riding season and go to Winnamucca to see the burning bike rally. My work had different ideas for me and let me know early that I had a good chance of working that weekend and sure enough I had to.

Then Warren (Alberta Rider) from Canada called and said he was flying down to San Francisco this weekend and renting a bike. I knew one way or another I had to get some time off to go riding but wasn't sure I would.

I manage to get one day off (Sunday) which I switched with Saturday. This meant I could get off work on Friday night and drive down to Columbia, CA to meet Warren (2 hours away.) Roinne would have to go to the Winnamucca rally alone.

Friday came and once I finished work I rode down to meet Warren and bikerboy but by the time I arrived bikerboy had just left and it was just Warren at the hotel.

Hwy 49 is a nice 2 lane road that winds it way through the old mineing towns in the foothills of the Serria.


(click on any image to see full size)
(Click on "Older Posts" at the bottome to continue.)

No comments: