Sunday, June 3, 2007

I finnaly arrive, only about an hour and a half late, which means I missed bikerboy and it was only Warren waiting. First thing I notice was Warren's orange HD Sportster. It looked so tiny.




But don't be fooled, it had lots of get up and go from what I saw.

Warren and I were both ready to have dinner so we rode into Sornora and ate at this nice little steakhouse. Warren let the owner know he rode all the way from Canada just to have dinner at this resterrant and he was hungery!

Then Warren would laugh and the owner would laugh then Warren would stop laughing and the owner would say "I'll get right on that!"


When we arrived back at the motel, grabed a couple of chairs and sat outside. Warren offered me a Cuban cigar. This was kinda special because you may think all Americans have everything at anytime, there are still some things we haven't grasped yet. Cuban cigars is one of those things.

No comments: